On this episode we have Cartoonist, Christopher Hart.
Chris is the world’s best-selling author and artist of many popular how-to-draw books. His books have sold over 6 million copies and have been translated into 20 languages.
In this episode we talk about his books, videos, and how the publishing and art industries have changed over the years.
Be sure to stick around for the After Show. You know… so you can find out what happens After the Apocalypse.
** SPOILER ALERT **
We discuss The Walking Dead in the After Show between 50:40 – 51:52.
Download the Episode
- Christopher Hart on Facebook
- Christopher Hart on the Web
- Cartoon Faces: How to Draw Heads, Features & Expressions (Cartoon Academy)
- Monstrously Funny Cartoons
- Shameless Marketing for Brazen Hussies: 307 Awesome Money-Making Strategies for Savvy Entrepreneurs
- The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book